Monday 26 November 2012

Heads Up

Hey guys, I just want to give you heads up for my soon-to-be absence. Well, it's kind of a week absence only because my deadline is coming soon and I need to really focus on my work cause I still got loads to do. And because I'm such a procrastinator, I decided to blog now instead doing some work. I just couldn't take this out of my mind. Maybe because it's the caffeine effect. Hmmm... yes, definitely. I always wanted to write after I drank coffee. And it's not even espresso.










Dress - Unbranded
Cardigan - Sister's, Forever 21
Necklace - Diva
Ring - From Shanghai

I actually have known this brand since around 6 years ago. I fell in love with the cute embroideries on the bag. At that time I didn't see this box design, more like in the form of a casual day-bag. And since this brand is originally from London, I decided to buy it, because I've wanted it for so long.

Although the embroideries changed overtime (this one is a Vintage Shop, right now they're selling the Shoe Shop and Library), the essence of Lulu Guinness is still there. The classic one is a Souvenir Shop. I love the cute house design. It looks like a make-up toolbox instead of a bag, but it's still oh-so-cute. Bottom line, I love the bags from Lulu Guinness. I want mooooaaaarrr... D;

Tata for now,
Ciao.

5 comments:

Maria Widjaja said...

lovin your super cute bag!!!

<3

www.bourbonribbon.com

Bella said...

What a darling :-) Super original!

WorldByBella

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such a cute outfit! Your bag is adorable! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Claireta Teressa said...

love your bag >w<

claireteressa.blogspot.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

this is such a cute look! i love your toned down color palette so that your adorable bag stands out.





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM