Monday 14 May 2012

Important Question

I love it when the sun sets at 9. But the down side is that you feel you still have a long day ahead of you, even when you're not. Result: you procrastinated more :(





Shirt - H&M
Shrug - Cotton Ink
Pants - Topshop
Shoes - Primark

Photographed by Josephine Kerin

Argh I'm trying to figure out this Picasa thingy. I've apparently used almost 100% of the free allowance. I'm not good with this web blog thing. Somebody please tell me what to do? Is the only way out is to upgrade the plan?

Have a great week!

Ciao.

6 comments:

Claireta Teressa said...

cutee

Akiko said...

Chic outfit and you look pretty :) xo akiko
Style Imported

Yessica said...

Ah I love the pants! Hahahaha, it's a funny expression you have with the doll. =D

Anyway, I'm not familiar with picasa thing also, sorry can't help much. :(

Unknown said...

no way sunset at 9. too early!
:))
cute doll, and love the pastels!
xoxo

Carmen said...

I love this outfit and the adorable doll!

Is Picasa what you use to upload photos to your blog? You could use photobucket and then use the direct link to place photos in your posts or make a new Picasa account.

Carmen Ri.

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Hey I love Agnes from the despicable me the movie, I LOVE minion too !!

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com