Tuesday 7 June 2011

Eat & ... Eat

cotton on dress, zara cardigan, sister's necklace, gucci bag, steve madden flats, unbranded bracelet, aldo rings 




we can! yes we can! i didn't wear the 'yes' ring. 



Oh. About the title, there is this new food court named Eat&Eat opened up in town and I went there for the third or fourth time last Thursday. I think it was inspired by some food courts in Singapore or Jakarta. Its decoration is very good. It's like this old Chinese market and... stuff. If I have the chance to take pictures, I will. Cos... well, you know, it would be so awkward taking outfit pictures there and all. Heheh :P

Anyway, will be gone tomorrow till Friday to have a grad trip with my classmates. Nowhere far, just out of town. Pictures will come on my next post, hopefully. If not, then, I'll substitute with a few outfit posts first then the trip photos. Whatever. Okay.
Ciao.

No comments: