Sunday 21 April 2013

Maison Bertaux

The outfit I wore when I restaurant hopped last Monday.
















Shirtdress - New Look
Tights - H&M
Flats - Zara
Outerwear - Handmade
Bag - Mulberry Alexa

Photographed by Paulina Koshan

These gold sequin flats aren't my favorite among all my shoes, especially when they're a size smaller (I tried my size and they were too big therefore I figured since flats would be bigger if you wear them all the time, I might as well get the smaller ones). I gotta admit it was the result of an impulsive buy. It was on sale and I needed (read: wanted) more shoes on my shoe rack. But the fact that I just took them for the second time out proved me sometimes I can be unwise when it comes to shopping. And the fact that I just took them for the second time out proved me those flats would not transform into a bigger size anytime soon. "Do not repeat," said me to me.They still hurt and when I walked I just slipped my left foot on top of the back part. Ah, those £10 can be used for something else now that I regret buying those shoes. Like the steak I mentioned on my last post, for example.

Ciao.

6 comments:

Anisacrament said...

oh wow! what a coincidence! just saw your past blog post and found out you got a great styling too. Following you too now


cheers from London!


www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Maria Widjaja said...

what a cute place! adore your alexa!

www.bourbonribbon.com

Maddie said...

Beautiful photos! You look very lovely! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Your hair looks so pretty!

Carmen Ri.

Unknown said...

love the picture at the top.
looks like the kind of place I would love to sit at and watch the world go by. :)
xxx

Unknown said...

nice outfit! I really love your bag!