Tuesday 17 January 2012

Rings, Things, and Layers

The weather is really cold, it's impossible for me to wear only two layers. I have at least three layers of clothing when I go out. I don't know how some people managed to go out only with one pair of legging. Or even tights! It's not snowing, though. I'm not sure if I want this winter to snow... because the weather is freezing enough, without the wind. But on the other hand, it'll be kinda cool to snow, making it a white winter or something :)


 valley girl top, zara blazer, unbranded legging and dress as skirt, new look flats, issey miyake bag


new look pale purple bracelet, h&m leather bracelet and rings




Oh, and I can't BELIEVE I lost one of my rings from H&M. It's this 'love-word' ring, it's very comfy to wear you almost not notice you're wearing it... and that's why I lost it :( because I didn't realize it was gone until I watched my bare fingers. This is the second time I lost my accessories here. I never lost mine in Indonesia... oh, except for a Stitch hair clip. That hair clip is so cute I'm still looking for it. I hope I find it!

Ciao.

1 comment:

michelle_ said...

i love your beanie and the ribbon bracelet !