Monday 23 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

I will not post anything red because I don't get to celebrate this year's Chinese New Year with my beloved big family :'( I'm all alone here *pitying myself...not*
Well, my friends and I have dinner plans. One executed already, and the other one is on the CNY day. So that means tonight. We tried to book this really good Chinese restaurant but because we were too late, so we didn't get the table. We secured a table in another restaurant, though. The most important thing is the fact that you get to spend it... with people, even though not family :D
We didn't realize that we have to book a restaurant, you know, we knew CNY is coming, but we didn't like excited about it because the vibe here is just not obvious. The only place where it's celebrated is Chinatown. And Trafalgar Square later on this week.













 Photographed by Recordance
Dress by ENMF
Make-up by Jane Atelier

This is one of my pre-sweet seventeen pictures... Still have some more coming. I intendedly chose this outfit for this post because this is the one that has the Asian vibe. Alright then...

Ciao.

P.S. I wore red for the night before xin jia, but I think I'll wear pink blush for the CNY dinner. Just FYI hehe :)

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy New Year!! Your dress is so amazing, I love the layering in the skirt part!

Carmen Ri.

Claireta Teressa said...

Oh my god.
stunning skirt..
hehe ♥

please follow back my blog. i already followed yours.

claireteressa.blogspot.com