Friday 13 January 2012

Curly Hair

Nothing much is going on lately, except for the fact that school has started and I miss home. But you know, maybe things will get better and I will be back as a London girl who enjoy shopping very much (already did!). Sale is pretty much still ON and my energy for shopping is definitely ON. I've been treating myself a Zara shopping spree because other brands' sales aren't as interesting ;D

Anyhoo, pictures from before New Year. I know, I know, I'm a slacker on this kinda photo thing.



Bad angle, but I still like the picture

new look dress as top and shoes, forever 21 skort, zara blazer, unbranded legging




Photographed by Paulina Koshan


I miss my long hair too. Oh, but you don't know why. It's because I cut my hair. Yep. And next time I'll post pictures on how short. It's very short. A very drastic change. Like, actually, I wanted to cut it short and then perm it, so it will look like my hair on the pictures above, but shorter, but then maybe perming is not such a good idea cause it will damage the hair whatsoever as people say. So... maybe next time? Or never? I don't know. I still want to, though. Maybe on July when I go back to my hometown.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I recently got my hair trimmed too! I wanted it all equal length and since my hair was layered, the hairdresser had to cut a lot off T_T. Quite depressed..but at least it is healthier now :). Your skort is the cutest btw!

Akiko said...

Did you cut your hair? I'd love to see it :) You look lovely here! xo akiko
Style Imported