Sunday, 6 November 2011

Beware of Hacker

The weather is getting colder and colder. I wore three layers today and it's still wasn't enough. Or maybe it was because I wore three thin layers... Hmmm... Should start wearing trench coat soon. And shop for more trench coats ;)








cotton on tank top, uniqlo cardigan, h&m pants, lady dior, zara shoes, suddenly i forget where i got that necklace from


So around last week my cousin got her Facebook account hacked. This hacker asked a lot of my cousin's friends for money. A few of them almost transfer the money, most of them knew already it was a hack, and one did transfer the money. It was so confusing, so irritating, so weird, and I don't know, I just wanted to tell the hacker to get a life. I mean, you can use those time looking for a job instead hacking people's account and asked money from people. My cousin had changed her password and e-mail, but the hacker got in again today. I don't know, Mr./Mrs. No Life, maybe you're good at technology, but you sure are no good in getting a real job.

People, just beware of hackers. If somebody you know ask you for money via the Internet where you can't see his/her face, then find out more why (s)he needs it, or ask his/her parents, or anything just not to be tricked.

The hacker even talked to me, but fortunately I didn't reply him/her, because I was with my cousin at that time -.- so so stupid. (S)he even called me the nickname my sister gave to me, so I really thought it was my cousin. So I was like, "Did you just talk to me via FB?" and my cousin answered, "Uh, no?" And I asked her again twice, and she answered no twice too. I was getting a bit confuse and decided not to bother again until her friends and her sister told her her Facebook account was being hacked.

Lesson of the day: BEWARE OF HACKER!

Ciao.






3 comments:

Flaviana Boni said...

Nice blog dear!

im following on google connection. Hope you do the same :)
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

Fabrizia said...

These photos are so cute, and you look so good! I like this post!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

Karina Pricilla said...

nice bag! woot woot
anyway, it's not in surabaya but singapore :)

faboosh baboosh.