Sunday 24 May 2015

Time to Time

Regrets always comes last. There are things I wished I had done before with the time I had. Now I'm stuck with all the uncertainties and feeling that time is pressuring me, although it is not. Time is the only thing that's stable and running at the same pace as it did before. It's just us -- by us, I mean me -- that cannot keep up with it. It's either I'm a step behind or getting ahead of myself, but I rarely goes hand in hand with time. I said time is mean, time is flying on a jet plane, but the fact is, I walk instead of run when I'm chasing time. Time and I were friends, but I didn't know the meaning of friendship, and now… time is leaving me.











Top - Play Commes des Garçons
Shorts - River Island
Jacket - ASOS
Bag - Cupcake
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Socks - Uniqlo

'Til next post!

No comments: