Friday 29 May 2015

Salzburg, Austria

One of the most beautiful cities I've visited so far. I fell in love instantly with the view. It is so…. picturesque. For the next few posts it would be about my winter break in 2013-2014. Please bear with me, I'm trying to catch my blog up with my real life right now and I've just realised how weird it is to post throwback posts every time. But hopefully you enjoy the sceneries as much as I did.


















Dress - Forever 21
Sweater - Monki
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Clarks
Bag - Phillip Lim

You guys know how hard it is to find the perfect boots. So when I found this pair--at first I hesitated but my friend convinced me to buy them--I knew that I have to wear it for the winter break trip since we were not going on a snowy area anyway because that winter it wasn't freezing or anything. And these boots match well with most of my clothing so I was glad. And they were comfy as hell even when I wore them for the first time! Clarks doesn't lie, y'all!

'Til next post

No comments: