Sunday, 29 March 2015

Grand Canyon

Well, well. If it wasn't the great, Grand Canyon! The beauty was unbelievable. Although it was hot and a bit humid and dusty, and sucky lunch, I can't complain about the view. It was really, a beau. And to be honest this is the only outfit my mom liked during the trip because I wore a shirt. The rest, she said, I looked like wearing old pyjamas dress or something. Hehe…























Top - H&M
Outerwear - Cotton Ink
Jeans - Vertical Club
Bag - Cupcake
Loafers - Antipodium x ASOS
Sunnies - Prada

4 comments:

Avellia Anwar said...

looks like you've visited a great place..

visit mine,
Miss Aa

Rin Handika said...

Woow beautiful grand canyon makes me want to go there!


www.ismurfshion.com

Bernadette Czle said...

amazing place! so beautiful! xx

Dyn said...

Nice trip!

BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM