Thursday 24 April 2014

Fashion Challenge Day 2: The Day I Wear Black

Actually, to have a fashion challenge with your friends is exciting. It keeps your wardrobe alive and you get to wear the clothes you don't wear that often. I do have black clothes but I tend to put them aside and I won't wear them if I don't feel like it (which means a lot of time), so getting this challenge from my friend have its own benefit :D As an exchange, I also challenged her to wear anything but black, grey or white because she gets too comfortable with those colours. She almost couldn't make it to the second day.











Sweater - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Leggings - Blujuice
Bag - Issey Miyake Bao Bao Bag
Ring - From Australia

Photographed by Fitria Tjandra

1 comment:

Eline said...

You're looking absolutely great in this all-black-look! And wow, your bag is such a beauty!