Saturday 3 May 2014

Fashion Challenge Day 3: The Day I Wear Black

Just the last batch of pictures from the series Fashion Challenge: The Day I Wear Black. I really enjoyed doing it but I'm sorry, I cannot live with black forever. Anyway, I'm also sorry because I didn't post this sooner. In my own opinion, I like this outfit of black the best because of the loose top & loose bottom combo. And the fact that all of them are black just elevated the look to another level. All the mysteriousness and the cool vibe into one whole loose outfit. It doesn't mean I won't be wearing anymore black-on-black, but just not anytime soon. Probably once a year. When I'm in a mourning mood. Probably. Don't count on me on this.

















Sweater - Zara
Trousers - Monki
Hat - ASOS
Shoes - Dr. Air Martens
Bag - Issey Miyake Bao Bao Bag

Photographed by Fitria Tjandra

2 comments:

Stevia said...

loove the hat
it has that gorgeous lace detail!

The Sweetest Escape 

Tabet said...

Beautiful hat! :)
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/