Wednesday 2 April 2014

Colours (Because I'm Happy)

I have this urge to write but I don't know what should I write about. I'm trying to be poetic or sound somehow advanced but this is just not the time of week. I'm trying to decide which set of pictures to post but again, I'm in that state of indecisiveness. I actually still have loads of files waiting to be posted but sometimes, I'm not even bothered to touch them. But since I'm in my Spring break, I want to post more often like what I used to do.











Top - American Apparel
Skirt & tights - H&M
Socks - Sox Galeri
Shoes - Monki
Bag - Cupcake
Blazer & coat - Zara

'Til next post!

5 comments:

Sandra Martinez said...

Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its SO COOL!!
Your style is so perfect :)
Come to see my new post: THE SPACE BETWEEN
http://www.peaceinmyshoes.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

that bag is so cool and those peeking socks make the whole look so cute!
i feel you, about having the urge to write something but nothing comes to mind. hahaha

Karina Dinda R. said...

Nice skirt dear! Love it :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

cute bag, nice coat, good ideas :)

looks so young & cheerful :) love it

http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com/