Friday 3 August 2012

I Shopped Till I Dropped

Probably this was the first time I did that. The saying "shop till you drop" didn't really get me until the day when I went to Jakarta to have a short holiday with sisters and friends. I'm literally broke because my shopping went above the limit -.- But on the other hand, I'm so happy I got all these stuff I can't wait to wear. Oh wait, I can wait. I didn't usually wear my new clothing stuff directly right after I bought it. I waited like for a week, a month, or a year. Just like when I posted my outfit posts ;'p *guilty*

And yes, the pictures below were taken last year, during my winter vacay with ma siblings. Still in Gold Coast. Sydney and Melbourne awaits!






















Shirt - GAP
Sweater and shoes - Zara
Trousers - Velvet
Bag - Mulberry Alexa
Bow tie - DIY
Sunnies - Christian Dior

Taken in the Movie World. Another thing why I loved Gold Coast. The theme parks might not be as huge and enchanting as California's but small theme parks weren't that bad. We can go around in just a day unlike the Disneyland in L.A., which if we want to try all the rides and take pictures with all the characters, might take up to three days. Because unless you've been living in that Disneyland for years, it was pretty impossible to do that. Okay, what am I talking about now? Should be about clothes.

Bow ties, probably like collars nowadays, would sweeten your look in an instant. You'd get that preppy and cute vibe at the same time and last year I maintained to make quite a lot with different patterns of fabrics. Well, not "I", but my helper did ;D Rummaging through my Aussie photos reminded me to wear my bow ties again, and collect even more. Maybe you guys should too! :D

Ciao.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures <3 you look lovely! :D

Unknown said...

Amazing photographs and location!

Afaf et Marwa. said...

GREAT !!
We love it
Btw, come and check our post about Gemey Maybelline Products ;)
Afaf & Marwa

Ps : Want to follow each other ?

Maria Widjaja said...

cute place!

Julye said...

you look gorgeous !!

xix said...

Hahah, that sounds like such an awesome experience! I've never shopped 'til I dropped before, but I would definitely like to. ^^
And so true - bow ties are cool ( heehee, Doctor Who reference! (: ).
I'm following you now! Can't believe I wasn't before. Hope you will follow back~

♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com