Monday 23 July 2012

Surfer's Paradise

I don't know why I don't take as much outfit pictures as I did in the UK. It's so unexpected considering my go-to-photographer a.k.a my sister is here and I can just ask. Then I remembered that I haven't post any of my Ozzie trip last year. But it was a winter trip and it's quite weird posting winter outfits in a summer, so right now I'm just gonna post my Gold Coast outfit pictures. It was still a winter but Gold Coast's winter is like, Sydney's summer. It was breezy and sunny. The weather was lovely.

I really loved Gold Coast. I loved the beach, the atmosphere, the hotel, the downtown, the friendly people, everything. I definitely want to go back there. Ahh, just by looking at these pictures makes me want to go to the beach nowww... I haven't seen any beach views more than a year :(




















Cropped t-shirt - Valley Girl
Shorts and leather bangle - Cotton Ink
Sunglasses - Christian Dior
Shoes - Muji
Ring - Accessorize

Since last year cropped top was still a new thing, I wanted to try it with high waist shorts. I really like the colour combo of pale pink and navy blue. Navy blue is really the new black. I've been pairing it with whatever colour possible lately; teal, mint green, lime, purple, cream, mustard... Love it, nail it, wear it (my sister's new phrase only hers is 'buy it' instead of 'wear it').

Ciao.

7 comments:

xix said...

Ah, the beach looks so fun! And your outfit is very fitting and cute! The "Love" ring is adorable. ^^
And yum!! Your breakfast looks delicious!
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

Carmen said...

These photos are so cute and sunny! I want to go there, it looks amazing!

Carmen Ri.

Anna and Klaudia said...

Amazing pictures :) I would like to go to the beach :D
I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I've been there as well.. Nice post anyway :)

The Passion of Fashionista
http://thepassionoffashionista.blogspot.com

clara thomas said...

amazing photos <3

http://clrland.blogspot.com/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

major envy! beach photos are awesome!





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

-Stephanie said...

So jealous! That beach look so lovely, I can'twait to be there myself! Your outfit is perfect for a day at the beach!