Monday 16 July 2012

Old Games

I was addicted to tetris. An old game that was renewed well on Facebook hahaha... Speaking of old games, my sister found this "bekel" that we used to play when we were little. Fun. Old games never die.

 Bekel











Alphabet shirt - ASOS
Shorts - Sportsgirl
Necklace - Swarovski
Bag - Vintage Celine
Socks - Uniqlo
Shoes - Forever New

I guess you never get over with your childish side. I'm now attracted to something cute, like this shirt, and any cute-looking socks. I bought one pair of socks that has clouds printed on them and I just can't wait to wear them. And I also found this one pair of hamburger socks but still thinking whether to buy them or not because I already spent so much. You think it's just a pair of socks, for God's sake, but no, they are quite pricey, in my opinion, because they are "just" a pair of socks. Although, if you ask me, socks is one of my favorite accessories now. More than earrings (I don't have ear holes, that's why).

Ciao.

8 comments:

Celia Aranda said...

I love the outfit :)
Great blog <3
xoxo

stylebycelia.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

this is indeed a cute outfit! love the print on the blouse! i love games too, what do you do with that?


Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

Your hair looks so adorable like this! The shirt is absolutely, ridiculously cute. I love socks, words cannot describe my love for socks aha.

Carmen Ri.

Silvia said...

Those shoes are amazing!! Love them so much!
xx

http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

Akiko said...

Love your alphabet shirts so much! You look pretty in it :) xo akiko

Style Imported

Wynne Prasetyo said...

awww i love this. one of your best outfits!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

xix said...

That alphabet shirt is adorable! I especially like the collar on it - such a youthful flair. :)
And ah, that game looks cool, though I've never heard of Bekel before. Will look it up!
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

Unknown said...

cute!


michellehendra.com
xx