Sunday 25 April 2010

The List Keeps Going On

Things I need (not want) to buy:

  1. Powder
  2. Make-up remover
  3. Nail polish remover
  4. Hair tonic

Yea i know. they are beauty products. for my daily need. well maybe not for makeup remover and the nail polish remover. but they are below the a-quarter limit now. hmmm... i should be going to salon soon.

And oh, i need a polkadot tights too, for my friend's sweet 17th party that i mentioned in the 2 previous post. to complete my whole look 8)

I'm thinking of buying OPI nail polish. color: orange, pink, red, and that mint green. BUT i'm not that often to use nail polish anymore. it breaks my nail. well, my nails are already breaking without nail polish helping them, thank you very much. but i LOVE the colors. they are all so cute :)

ciao.

ps. pictures coming up on the next post. i promise. i want to go to sleep.

No comments: