Saturday 16 May 2009

Top 5 Female Star That I Lurve!

1. Selena Gomez. She's pretty, funny, and multi-talented (she acts, she dances, and she sings)! I HEART HERRRR XOOOOO MUCH!!!
2. Vanessa Hudgens. Very gorgeous, she starred in the only musical movies that I love!! She's dating Zac Efron, and she's also multi-talented.
3. Miley Cyrus. Same thing with Selena Gomez, except that I think she's less pretty, but she's still pretty in someway. Too bad they both are fighting over a brocolli (oops! sorry. just a-what'd you call that? hmmm). :p
4. Taylor Swift. She always looks so beautiful in her video clips. Her skin is always glowing. She's very talented on creating music (I listen to her songs like, everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second. Her songs in her album Fearless are all included in my 25 Most Played Songs in my iTunes). I just like her recently. And I think she's very down-to-earth.
5. Hilary Duff. I used to like her more than the four other celebrities. But hey, she takes a break, I may say, until her upcoming movie that will show her as a "mommy", maybe? Well, she's not as kind as before, I think. She started to be this wild with her new video clip Reachout and I hate her songs now. But hey, she's still my idol.

Other stars that is below top 5; Blake Lively (smart, pretty, tall, plays in GG), Leighton Meester (same thing with Blake, just different 'tude and maybe "different-pretty-type". Leighton is more classic while Blake is more... hmmm... can't explain), Emma Roberts (very pretty, her acting in Wild Child is very cool, and also very fashionable!), Amanda Bynes (funny, funny, funny!), The Olsen Twin (they are rich!!! And I like their clothing line Elizabeth and James even though I have none of their items). I think that's it.

No comments: