Saturday 16 May 2009

5 Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again!

1. A Cinderella Story. Very romantic. Very inspiring. Very breathtaking. IDK why I just LOVES IT!!! I watched it gazillion times and haven't been bored because of it. In fact, I will watch it again in not more than a second, right now! :p
2. Wild Child. Beautiful girl, handsome guy. I couldn't ask more because I always love movies with pretty girls and breathtaking guys. Yes, yes, yes.
3. HIMYM. Two words: HILAR-IOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops, it's one, isn't it? I couldn't stop laughing even when the movie is over. ROFL.
4. Getting There. I also watched this billion times. I love MK and Ash.
5. The Clique. My recent obsession. Love the clothes, but not the girls.

I know, I know. Some of em or all of em might be lame for all of you guys, but hey, I have a right to like something! Believe me, I love GG, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, HSM 123, Mean Girls, Aquamarine, and maybe 90210 if I would start buying the DVD now or soon, Desperate Housewives, and more of chick-flicks or teenage movies but I would be bored if I wantch them over and over again because a) some of them are series (HIMYM also series but you know right, it's HILAR-IOUS!!!! it's legen-wait for it-dary! what up?) and I cannot watch something that's so long like that without being bored and sleepy and b) the story lines are sometimes complicated so... IDK but I love em all!

No comments: