Friday 31 July 2015

Stuttgart, Germany

In Stuttgart, my friends and I only had the chance to visit the Mercedes Benz Museum and nothing else! Really bummed because after seeing my sister's pictures when she visited Stuttgart, I kinda missed a lot. But I promised myself that someday I will come back to this city. The city itself is grey, much like other German cities. But the Benz Museum is ah-mazing! And we only paid 4€ per person as a student! (And then I remembered that in London we go to museums for free…… Pardon me, I will forever compare any city I'm going to visit to London because I am that deeply in love with it). The interior is very cool and OH MY GOD, the cars are so very sexy. I can't really describe it with other adjectives because they are sexy! And I'm not a car person. But maybe I'm bias, because I like old cars. They're so vintage and looking so classy, especially Benzies. If you watch The Great Gatsby, that's basically the car that I'm talking about. And they have loads in this museum.



























The clouds opened up when we left for Paris… Such an amazing view from the car.

'Til next post!

No comments: