Friday 5 August 2011

Sweet Surrender


unbranded long sleeve tee, h&m overalls, prada bag, dad's socks, zara heels 


forever 21 ring 

with my friend Ellen
all photographed by my friend Aida

I remember I didn't know the socks were my dad's. I thought the motive was cute and I like it and nobody claimed it was anybody's, so I thought, why not wear it? Especially when the heels hurt like hell. I'm not a big fan of heels cos I prefer comfort, for now. I mean, I can't stand heels more than a few hours. I embarrassed myself, now that I recall, when I wore my Louboutin, I let myself fall cause I just could not stand the pain. Then second time wearing it, I took it off and put it in my friend's car, and roaming around at the end of a party without wearing any shoes. Silly, huh?

Then it got me thinking, why people would like to buy heels, even how gorgeous they are, but hurt so much? Why sacrifice your feet? Legs? Toes? *it's for beauty, i knoooww, and beauty needs pain--it's rhetorical question* I mean, next time I'm buying branded heels, I'm gonna make sure it won't hurt my feet. So, any recommendation of what brands? I heard that Jimmy Choo and Miu Miu are great.

Ciao.







No comments: