Tuesday 31 May 2011

A Long Summer Break

I'm enjoying my holiday now :D


dorothy perkins tank top, cotton on dress, ebase outerwear, unbranded belt, evita peroni necklace, longchamp bag, accessorize bracelet 





 I don't know why but my choice in dressing up quite depend on the season. I automatically pick brighter colors for spring and summer and darker colored clothes for autumn and winter. Although in my country there's no such thing like four seasons, but you know what I mean. I love seeing bright and pastel colored clothes hanging on my clothes hanger.
 I hope this holiday gets better and better *squeals*
 Right now I'm watching DVDs. It's been a long long time since I went for a movie marathon. All the hard work for two years pretty much kept me away from entertainment and stuff. Or less entertainment, that is. So now it's like a pay-back time >:]
 But I won't be slacking just because I can. I'm still gonna get some useful activities for this holiday. After all, life isn't just about the fun. It's about learning and get your hands dirty or sweating your backs or whatever idioms I'm trying to create here. So, have a balance in life :)
Ciao. 

No comments: