Friday 30 October 2009

Prime Steak and Citilites

For the past two weeks I've been attending two birthday parties. First was on 17th of October; which were Elza's and Aveline's, at Prime Steak. Here are three pics of the parties.











I was wearing:
floral cream-colored dress from Guangzhou, white flats from Singapore, black satin hairband from Guangzhou, and my mom's Prada bag



Second was Patricia's at Citilites, Java Paragon.








The second picture I was at the back, being a backstgage crew. Nah.
I was wearing:
plaid B/W dress I bought at Galaxy Mall (I didn't remember the name of the shop), red cardigan from Singapore, Swarovski cherry necklace, Charles & Keith high heels, Louis Vuitton bag, H&M hair clip


Anyway, the weather is very hotttt... I was sweating like crazy everyday. Phuh. Hmmm, that's all I guess.
Ciao :)

No comments: