Saturday 26 February 2011

The First Week

So it's been a while. My sister went back to Aussie. That means no photographer around the house. I don't know how I will take my pictures. She took her DSLR with her and I am left with a digital camera, which is not really good for a lookbook post :(
Anyway, below are some pictures from the first week of school. I mean it was the first weekend from the first week of school. Spent the night going to friends' birthday party.





She was the photographer of my lookbook that night. Pictures above this picture were taken by her, Aveline.


With the birthday boy and birthday girl


The girls crowd



Made goofy faces

Love my friend's top and how she paired it with a leather skirt! Chic.



And finally, the colorful framed polaroid or instax pictures. So cute!
p.s.: they're not mine.
Don't forget to hype ;)

No comments: