Friday 17 April 2009

months and months and finally...

it was a long time a go (not that long actually, just exaggerating hehehe)... since my last post.
idk what to say seh soale... huahahaha...
like now yea, idk idk idk...
but, from now on, i think, i'll try to post as often as i can...
mestinya sih aku maen internet tapiii males mengunjungi blog... facebook aja kalo udah bener-bener nothing to do.
biasanya sih blogwalking, atau maen spider solitaire atauuu nulis cerita atauuu obsesi terhambatku yaitu; tengtereeeengggg digital scrapbooking yang baru akhir-akhir ini aku kembangkan lagi huehehehehehe... doain diehhh...
betewe, here's my first digital scrapbooking that i've done on my new laptop... ciehhh...

but actually, i've done some digital scrapbooking BUT on my friend's laptop and here's my very first digital scrapbooking

i have a busy schedule tomorrow and so much to plan for summer holiday (cieh, di indo gitu, ga ada lah yang namae summer holiday... adanya kemarau holiday.. wkkwwk...
btw, since i've been inspired by some bloggers (especially fashion bloggers), i decided to post pictures of my weekly fashion style :)
i actually have an account on weardrobe.com and published some pictures already :p
the people who have their account there also very inspiring!!! and i mean, VERY!!! their fashion style is FABOO. TOTALLY. not like some, erm, *piiip*. but anyway, it's just what i think, though, because fashion cannot be rated bad or good (except if it is REALLY bad and everybody said so) because fashion is art, man... (wasss gaya nehhh)... so here it is:

Stella McCartney dress, unbranded blue "pearl" necklace, unbranded grey hairband, unbranded quilted grey shoulder bag

Marni dress, unbranded grey cardigan
I can say that my style is simple, and not following the trend, though, but I'm totally happy with my style AND my clothes. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it!!!

No comments: